A convenient ocular cleansing and hydrating spray formulated with 0.02% pure HOCl for lids and lashes. Used daily, and in combination with I-LID ’N LASH® wipes or pump, I-LID ’N LASH® HOCL CLEANSING SPRAY cleans and hydrates the eyes to maintain optimal lid and lash health. Cleans and hydrates the eyelids and eyelashes. No need to rinse or wipe off!
What makes I-LID ’N LASH® HOCL CLEANSING SPRAY the optimal HOCl spray on the market?
- It is the ONLY HOCl spray manufactured in Canada.
- It is the ONLY HOCl spray manufactured by a company specializing in dry eye – I-MED Pharma
- It is the ONLY HOCl spray made in a Health Canada licensed facility following strict GMP guidelines.
Product Size: 120 mL (4 fl oz) spray bottle
Clinical benefits of HOCl: HOCl is useful in managing bacterial overload in conditions associated with: Blepharitis, MGD, Demodex, Dry Eye
I-LID ’N LASH® HOCL CLEANSING SPRAY Features & Benefits:
- Contains pure HOCl, a naturally produced body defense mechanism.
- Water-based cleanser to improve eye hygiene.
- Naturally, hydrating ingredients for the eyelids
- Safe and gentle for daily use, even on sensitive skin.
- All natural and non-toxic
- Contains no additives or chemicals.
- Contains no alcohol, oil, sulfates, parabens or added fragrance.
- Optimal pH for ideal product stability.
- Easy to apply since there is no need to rinse or wipe off.
- Mimics naturally produced HOCl in the body.
What is HOCl?
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) occurs naturally in the body. It is produced by white blood cells and found within the bodies of mammals, including humans. It is chemical free, non-toxic, and all-natural and completely safe for humans and animals. It has been used in the medical field for over a century to fight germs and inactivate pathogens, such as bacteria, viruses, spores, and fungi.
Hypochlorous acid, when generated in water, is an ideal disinfectant due to its strong anti-microbial properties combined with its non-toxicity characteristics.
How is HOCl produced outside the body?
HOCl is produced outside the body by passing an electric current in a water and salt solution. This leads to molecular re-grouping and generation of hypochlorous acid (HOCl).
Why use HOCl?
- Gentle but powerful disinfectant to kill bacteria, viruses, spores, and fungi.
- HOCl significantly reduces invasive bacteria and pathogens without altering the diversity of bacterial species remaining on the skin, many of which are beneficial.
- Produced naturally in the body and mimics the body’s natural defense mechanism.
- Widely used in healthcare and optometry for its disinfectant properties.
- Safe to use on humans and animals.